Biosoftt WTX is a unique, powerful water conditioner used extensively for water treatment, reducing pathogenic microorganisms and heavy metal content in water. It can be used for treatment in most demanding and challenging situations. To significantly control biofilm formation and preventing leaching of harmful substances in the environment. It can be used to treat incoming water supplies from rainwater storage tanks, ponds, and reservoirs.
Biosoftt WTX has long-term activity and works in dry conditions, and is non-corrosive. It can be used for hygienic cleaning of the machines, tools, equipment, bottle rinsing, etc. Periodic cleaning and dosing with Biosoftt WTX is a highly effective and safe method of ensuring secure water systems.
- Filament-forming bacteria
- Sulphate-reducing bacteria (SRB)
- Microbiologically influenced corrosion
- Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Aspergillus spp, E-Coli etc.
- No resistance on regular usage. Effective at a wide range of pH and temperatures
- Clear and odorless
- Does not contain chlorine, hypochlorite (bleach), alcohol, aldehydes, phenols, formaldehyde, ammonium compounds, quats or sodium hydroxide.
- Non-carcinogenic or mutagenic